Skip to main content

Audio Tech - Bluetooth speaker

Audio Tech

There are so many Bluetooth speakers on the market its hard to tell which one to choose. I decided to narrow it down to some of my favorites to help you guys decided! 


Best Bluetooth Speaker Under $50

Archeer 25w A320 Bluetooth speaker

To start off with this speaker isn't exactly under $50 it is $52 but it has come on sale many times making it fall below the $50 price point. Why does this speaker make the List?

Image from Amazon.com


To start off with this speakers offer some of the most well-balanced sounds that I have heard. There is a good amount of bass and its offer more than enough sound to fill most rooms. I have used it as the speaker for my tv for a good while and I was not disappointed. The wood-built just add to the glory of this speaker. Its perfect for any setting and it packs a punch.

Link:
ARCHEER A320 Bluetooth Speaker

Runner-up Speaker: Pending


Most Unique Looking Bluetooth Speaker

Mifa A10 Graffiti

Many of the Bluetooth speakers on the market generally tend to have the same type of look.  Some stood out with the wooden design but the Mifa speaker is something that really took it to the next level in terms of design.


I love the graffiti design of the speaker is very artful and looks absolutely awesome. The speaker won't be much if it didn't sound good as well, but it sounds excellent. The audio is clear and there is no distortion at high volume with a good amount of bass. There is more than enough volume to fill any room (maybe not the living room). It's by far one of the most unique looking speakers I have tested and in my opinion absolutely worth the money. 

Link:

Best Bluetooth speaker

Vava Voom 22

The Vava Voom 22 (pair) is the best speaker that I have tried this year. I love the fact that both speakers are wireless connected, and they just pack a punch. Both speaker combine has 60 w of powerful audio, more than enough for any room (actually a bit too powerful for my bedroom). They have a nice form factor and they offer clear sound with an awesome bass.

Image from amazon.com

That being said these speakers are really pricey. Each speaker will run you about $130 for a total of $260. I feel that this is way too expensive for these speakers (my sweet spot for these speakers would be at $180 + tax). They do come on sale from time to time, so just be sure to be on the lookout. These are absolutely a great pair of wireless speakers that are perfect for anything you want to use them for!

Link:
Vava Voom 22

Hope you enjoy this post. Drop a comment below telling us what you think. Let us know how we can improve, and hit the subscribe button above to follow us. There will be more posts to come!


Comments

  1. all are amazing bluetooth speakers <3 Thanks admin for posting about these :D I have also written an article about best bluetooth speakers for garage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Moving

Hey everyone. We are moving over to word Press which offer more customizability and more design for us to work with. Hope everyone enjoy's! https://techspherereviews.wordpress.com https://techspherereviews.wordpress.com https://techspherereviews.wordpress.com

2017 Wrap up!

With the end of 2017 coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to kick off this blog with my favorite products of the year. I will break them down by categories and will write a detail review for each shortly. Please note that these are the top product that I have tired. I hope that it's helpful in finding some pretty cool tech for a pretty good price.